DMCC, the #1 Dubai Free Zone for company setup, was established to provide the physical, market and financial infrastructure required to set up a commodity marketplace in Dubai. DMCC offers a unique opportunity for market participants in a wide range of commodities industries in four broad sectors including precious commodities (gold, diamonds, colored stones and pearls), energy related sectors, steel and base metals and soft agricultural commodities (tea, cotton and others). DMCC attracts key players throughout the entire value chain of each of these commodity sectors, together with a range of support industries such as finance, logistics, consulting and insurance.
Core Sectors: DMCC follows the same licensing activities as Dubai Department of Economic Development. There are over 600 business activities, ranging across 20 sectors that include Energy, Commodities, Gold and Diamonds, Technology, Construction, FMCG, Healthcare, Aviation, Shipping, Education and Media, as well as services such as Professional, Financial, Personal and Community.
Recommended for: Investors and companies involved with trading business activities and professional consulting services. DMCC is home to many well-known trading and service companies in the region.
- 100% foreign ownership
- Zero percent corporate and personal tax for 50 years from inception
- Quick, easy and efficient set up process
- 100% capital repatriation
- Wide range of business licenses and business activities
- Offer of freehold commercial properties for sale and lease at affordable rates
- Flexible office solutions including serviced offices, flexi desks, and shared offices
- Effective immigration, labour services and visa support
- Networking opportunities through DMCC events and workshops
- Regular updates on the latest developments in regulations and compliance standards
- DMCC online portal and effective online solutions for services
- Prestigious address in the Jumeriah Lake Towers area and next to Dubai Marina.
Types of Licenses
- Professional (Service)
- Commercial and General Trading
- Modern infrastructure with commercial and residential towers
- Offices shell and core, serviced offices, virtual and flexi desks
- Retail outlets
- Light manufacturing facilities
DMCC Business Setup
We will guide you through every step to get your DMCC business setup and your company bank account opened as soon as possible.
- Step 1. Expert consultation Discovery session to analyze your needs and design a solution fit for your business purpose. Creation services include business registration, professional PRO services, visa, labour and immigration services, banking account opening support and all other business setup formalities.
- Step 2. Select company type Once an investor / company decides on the business activities, the company structure type needs to be chosen. There are three entity structure types which include:
- Free Zone Establishment (FZE)
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch of a Company (locally in the UAE or foreign)
- Step 3. Prepare your company registration You will be assigned to a dedicated Creation account manager. Your account manager will list the documents required to complete all the formalities for getting your company registration completed in the fastest possible time.
- Step 4. Select and lease business premises The company registration will require you to lease business location within the free zone. DMCC free zones’ minimum office rental is a flexi desk. There are a wide range of commercial business facility spaces within DMCC from shell and core offices to ready to operate retail outlets.
- Step 5. Receive business license Once you select and finalize the business location the company registration is completed. Creation will provide you with your full company incorporation documentation which includes trade license, certificate of incorporation and Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Step 6. Corporate bank account opening Following, you will be eligible for a corporate bank account. We have partnered with the most reputable UAE banking institutions and can assist with getting your corporate bank account opened.
- Step 7. Finalize UAE residency visas Once the company setup is finalized, we will advise on the requirements to complete the visa process for investors, employees, spouses and dependents.
WHY CHOOSE DMCC
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
0% PERSONAL AND CORPORATE INCOME TAX
100% BUSINESS OWNERSHIP & CAPITAL REPATRIATION
LIVE AND WORK IN ONE VIBRANT COMMUNITY
QUICK EFFICIENT SETUP PROCESS