Dubai Industrial City (DIC) free zone is also referred to as Dubai Industrial Park. DIC is a designated district of Dubai wholesale and is one of the largest industrial hubs in Dubai. DIC was established with the objective of fast-tracking growth and expansion of the industrial sector in the United Arab Emirates. This Dubai free zone was founded in 2004 and covers an area of 560 sq. ft. DIC was initially designed to attract key players in the light and medium manufacturing sectors. It is located near Jebel Ali Port and has more than 200 companies. Within DIC there are specific zones such as: base-metal and transportation, food and beverage and a conservation zone. DIC is a great hub for investors and companies that are targeting international markets. Dubai Industrial City free zone is geared towards offering a great location and the best facilities to the industrial companies and developing the growth of manufacturing companies in Dubai. DIC has pre-built warehouses in Dubai for light industrial and logistics use, retail outlets, labor camps, flexible office facilities, open storage yards, land, on-site assistance with construction, facility start-up and operations.
Core Sectors: DIC is divided into 6 main zones with a focus on food and beverage, base metals, transport equipment and parts, machinery and mechanical equipment, workshops, logistics, chemicals, and mineral products.
Recommended for:Transportation, freight, logistics, food and beverage.
- 100% foreign ownership
- 0% personal and corporate tax
- 100% repatriation of capital and profits
- Wide range of licenses available
- Advance IT infrastructure and the largest IP telephonic network
- Great potential for business in the industrial sector
- Duty free imports of machinery, equipment and raw material for production
- Located next to Al Maktoum International Airport
- Close proximity to the Jebel Ali Port
- Well-structured business environment
- High credibility with banks
- No restrictions on hiring foreign employees
Types of Licenses Available within DIC
An investor or company can select any of the following licenses that will we suitable to their business purpose:
- Industrial license – is the most common license in DIC. A registered entity can carry out manufacturing activities, import raw materials, process, assemble, pack and export the final product.
- Commercial License – companies that are conducting any commercial activities within DIC, will require a commercial license.
- Trading License – will enable a company to conduct the buying and selling of goods and storage of specific goods.
- Services License – for those businesses that will provide services for example accounting, consulting and all other professional services, will require a service license to operate in DIC.
- Warehouses Fitted offices and shell and core options
- Labour villages/accommodation
- Storage yards / open yard
- Office space
Legal Entity Types
Dubai Industrial City presents a range of suitable structure types and can be registered as any of the following forms:
- Free Zone Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- At least one director is required
- Can be setup as an individual or a corporate shareholder
- Minimum capital requirement is AED 50,000
- Branch of a Local or Foreign Company
- Local and foreign companies can register as a branch office
- The branch must be registered the same business activities as the parent company
- No minimum capital investment is required
DIC Company Setup
We will guide you through every step to get your DIC business setup and your company bank account opened as soon as possible.
- Step 1. Expert consultation
- Step 2. Select company type
- Step 3. Prepare company registration
- Step 4. Select and lease business location
- Step 5. Receive business license
- Step 6. Complete corporate bank account opening
- Step 7. Finalize UAE residency visa
WHY CHOOSE DIC
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
0% PERSONAL AND CORPORATE INCOME TAX
100% BUSINESS OWNERSHIP & CAPITAL REPATRIATION
LIVE AND WORK IN ONE VIBRANT COMMUNITY
QUICK EFFICIENT SETUP PROCESS