Dubai Airport Free Zone is one of the most advanced free zones in Dubai. DAFZA is the regulatory body to handle and manage all business licensing and registration. There are over 1,600 companies from around the world carrying out their operations from the UAE. DAFZA provides an ideal base to do business in the Middle East by providing a business-friendly environment, world-class infrastructure, tax exemptions, full repatriation of earning, total ownership and exceptional facilities. Strategically located next to the Dubai International Airport, DAFZA is boasting rapid clearance and fast processing of paperwork to maximize business activity and efficiency. DAFZA is one of the fastest developing free zones in Dubai. There is a wide range of business industries in DAFZA such as transportation, freight, logistics, aviation, information technology, pharmaceuticals, engineering, food and beverage, fashion and design, beauty and cosmetics, etc. DAFZA provides an excellent opportunity for investors and companies that are willing to establish their presence in Dubai and in the UAE.
Core Sectors: Suitable for companies within aviation, logistics or trading of goods which need expedited custom clearance.
Recommended for: Transportation, freight, logistics, aviation, trading and retail companies.
- DAFZA has a central location in the heart of city next to the Dubai airport.
- State-of-the-art infrastructure with excellent facilities.
- Investor-oriented management.
- 24/7 customs services and rapid cargo clearance.
- A dedicated logistics center with 24/7 security.
Types of Licenses Available within DAFZA
Investors and companies that are looking to setup a business in DAFZA can select any of the licensing options:
- Commercial trading license – This license type facilitates import, export, re-export, distribution and storage of specific products.
- Professional service license – A service license is for those that conduct service-oriented business activities.
- Industrial license – This license is for those willing to carry our light manufacturing industrial activities, assembling and packaging of products.
- Fitted offices
- Shell & core office options
- DAFZA offers 100% corporate tax exemption
- 100% personal income tax exemption
- 100% import and export tax exemption
- 100% foreign ownership
- 100 % repatriation of capital and profits
- No currency restrictions
Legal Entity Types
Dubai Airport Free Zone permits suitable structure types available for individual investors and corporate shareholders. A DAFZA entity can be registered as any of the following forms:
- Free Zone establishment
- Can have between 1 to 50 shareholders
- Shareholders can be individual or corporate
- The minimum capital requirement is AED 1,000
- Branch Office of an existing company
- Local and foreign companies can register as a branch office
- The branch must be registered the same business activities as the parent company
- No capital investment is required
- DAFZA application form
- Letter of Intent
- Copy of existing company brochure or profile (if available)
- Annual financial report (if available)
- Managers bio and CV copy
- Copy of shareholder(s) passport and CV copy
- Original bank reference letter for each shareholder(s)
WHY CHOOSE DAFZA
Unparalleled Access To World-Class Business Services
0% PERSONAL AND CORPORATE INCOME TAX
100% BUSINESS OWNERSHIP & CAPITAL REPATRIATION
LIVE AND WORK IN ONE VIBRANT COMMUNITY
QUICK EFFICIENT SETUP PROCESS